Fall Event for the National LIFE Runners Team - 20 Sep 2014 Air Force half/full Marathon at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH. LIFE Runners will be the largest team there – All In Christ for Pro-Life! FLYER. MAP.
* SOME RACES FILL BY April 1st - REGISTER NOW at www.usafmarathon.com. NOTE – LIFE Runners have organized our own FREE 5K – details below.
* Sign up to be a LIFE Runner and order “REMEMBER The Unborn – Jer 1:5″ team jersey at www.liferunners.org/signup.
* Pre-race Banquet - 6pm, Fri, 19 Sep, Wright-Patterson AFB Ballroom, wear LIFE Runners gear. RSVP form to follow.
* FREE 1K/5K run/walk - 12pm, Sat, 20 Sep, Fairborn Community Park, 691 E. Dayton Yellow Springs Rd, Fairborn, OH 45324 (entrance at intersection with Park Hills Dr.). This is a LIFE Runners event (not the AF Marathon Friday 5K). RSVP registration form to follow. NOTE: Air Force 5K is at 6:30pm, Fri, 19 Sep which conflicts with LIFE Runners banquet.
* Pregnancy Resource Center Tour - 3:30 to 4:30pm, Sat, 20 Sep, Elizabeth’s New Life Center, 1377 E. Stroop Rd., Kettering, OH. RSVP form to follow.
* Church service – 5pm, Sat, 20 Sep, St. Helen Parish, 605 Granville Pl, Dayton, OH 45431. All denominations welcome. RSVP form to follow.
* Post-race celebration dinner - 6:30pm, Sat, 20 Sep, Golden Corral, 2490 Commons Blvd, Beavercreek, OH 45431. RSVP form to follow.
* Group rate hotel - www.hopehotel.com. Book soonest. Building 823, Area A WPAFB, OH 45433, (937) 879-2696. Located just outside the main gate of Wright-Patterson AFB. $99/night, including full breakfast buffet with a grab-and-go breakfast on race morning. Complimentary bus transportation to/from the race. The room block will be released August 18th. They have a mix of double and single (queen bed) rooms – will provide roll-away beds at no extra charge. Cancellations on or after Sept 10th will be charged one nights stay. No-shows will have the full stay charged. Check in time is 3:00 p.m. Check out time is 12:00 p.m. If needed, other hotels offered at the AF Marathon website.
* Fundraising - see guidance. Adult LIFE Runners are encouraged to raise/contribute $100 for our national beneficiary (Vitae Foundation) and additional for local pregnancy resource centers to reach your $262 annual goal. Please consider also blessing the center local to the AF race: Elizabeth’s New Life Center.
* God first, Life always, Teammates forever!